Nowadays, almost every restaurant has its own website. This is what helps you stand out from the competition, seduce customers with photos of delicious food and attractive prices. To make your website, not just a catalog, but a marketing tool, you need to work on its design, pictures, content, front-end, etc. We are going to show you some inspiring examples of best-designed restaurant websites.
8 Tips On How to Create Cool Restaurant Website
1. Tell the story. Storytelling is one of the trending marketing approaches of the 21st century. Each restaurant has its own story and you need to present it correctly. This inspires confidence in customers, they feel that they are entering your society, able to see the backstage and are beginning to better understand your atmosphere.
2. Consider style elements. The atmosphere of your restaurant is not only the interior, furniture and delicious coffee. It is also the design of your website. Choose colors and fonts that match your spirit.
For example, Upbeet has one of the top restaurant website designs. It is a casual restaurant for people who are looking for fun. And this is clear from their home page. Beautiful minimalistic photos give a complete picture of the menu, and all the details look harmonious.
3. Work on navigation or the menu bar. This is one of the most important elements for every website. You can prefer the classic top navigation bar or vertical bar. In our example, the Arbor restaurant chose a vertical menu, that made the creative restaurant website design fun and interesting.
4. Add Instagram feed. It’s no secret that people eat with their eyes. Therefore, it is very important that you have beautiful photos on your website. And not only professional ones. You can add an Instagram feed to your website so that potential customers can see real photos of the dishes. There is a nice restaurant website design inspiration for you:
5. Photos matter. In fact, it is not necessary to use Instagram’s or other modern opportunities. But all great restaurant websites have perfect photos. Just take a look at the pictures below, this set looks really harmonious and attractive. One definitely wants to visit such a restaurant.
6. Use the graphics. This is one more from restaurant website design ideas to make the grade at the website design. It is perfect for restaurants with uncommon or exotic cuisine. Graphics will help show guests how a particular dish is being prepared. It perfectly conveys the concept and mood of your eatery.
7. Don’t forget about the contact page. This is one of the most important pages of the website since no best web design for restaurants will help if the client does not know how to find you. Indicate the physical address, work schedule, email, and phone number. Mention how one can book a table. Make sure all information is consistent with Google My Business and other social platforms
8. Take care of the mobile version. Many customers, choosing a place to eat, do it from a mobile phone. And even if you have an extensive menu with interesting dishes and low prices, people simply won’t know about it without suitable web design. Making any changes, check how they look on the screen of smartphones with different screen sizes and operating systems. Mercado Bar has a stylish and pleasant website, it is an example of a restaurant inspiration. The menu can be seen on the same page, without downloading a PDF file. The user will quickly make up one’s mind and decide to visit the bar.